Zoë Kravitz Has a Valid Reaction to Beyoncé’s Lisa Bonet Costume: “Am I Your Child Too?”Latest News
When Beyoncé revealed photos of herself dressed as actress Lisa Bonet, one of my first thoughts was: has Zoë Kravitz seen these? After all, Beyoncé did a pretty incredible job of channeling the A Different World star’s iconic ’90s-bohemian style in the photos from Halloween 2018, and Zoë hasn’t done so bad herself; between the tattoos, microbraids, and those cheekbones, the Big Little Lies star and her mom are practically twins. So when Zoë did see Bey’s throwback photos and reacted via Instagram on Friday, she rightfully questioned her entire existence.
“I can’t ….is @beyonce also my mom now or?” Zoë captioned one collage, showing herself as a baby with her mom and dad, Lenny Kravitz, in 1989 alongside Beyoncé cradling 2-year-old twins Rumi and Sir in similar outfits last year. She posted another set of side-by-side images of the singer’s spot-on look, saying, “seriously, @beyonce? am i your child toooo ???? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 yassss.” Sure, Zoë’s already got three ridiculously cool parents, but there’s no rule that says she isn’t related to Beyoncé now. Keep reading to see her reactions.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split
- Uncovering the New “Her” Mystery on This Is Us: Who Is Kevin’s Fiancée in the Flash-Forward?
- Olympian Lolo Jones Says Being Honest About Her Virginity ‘Killed’ Her Dates
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC